Project Coordinator (Intermediate) CDI
Data-centric & Client-centric, Fitizzy is a young and innovative company whose objectives are to improve the online and in-store shopping experience in the fashion sector, and to help companies in this market to better know their customers.
Our ambition is to remain a key player in the clothing market by developing our products and services in line with the needs of our customers and prospects, in France and internationally. To achieve these goals we must continue to grow our team. That’s why we are looking for talented people who want to get involved in this acceleration!
In charge of the operational coordination of the internal and external projects of Fitizzy, you will carry out the following missions:
- Organization, management, monitoring and evaluation of internal and external projects defined and validated with the Management
- Project management for large national or international clients that can integrate several dimensions (business, marketing, technical …)
- Analysis and activity report and monitoring of KPIs for the Management Committee: presentation of results, analysis by project and proposals for corrective actions to Fitizzy and its clients (post-mortem, areas for improvement, proposals for action…)
- Experience 5 years of development or activity management in project mode
- Piloting capacity of a project in a dynamic environment, in constant evolution
- Knowledge of online project management software
- English (required) the practice of German or Spanish would be appreciated
- Qualifications required: Organized, dynamic, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Most: be passionate about the world of fashion and new technologies
- +3 / + 5. Business School, Engineering School, IEP, IAE, Management / Management Training
- City: Marseille
- Type: CDI
- Required level: Intermediate
- Start date: February 2019
- Compensation according to profile
If you are interested, send us your application to: email@example.com