Financial and Administration Manager (Intermediate) CDI
Data-centric & Client-centric, Fitizzy is a young and innovative company whose objectives are to improve the online and in-store shopping experience in the fashion sector, and to help companies in this market to better know their customers.
Our ambition is to remain a key player in the clothing market by developing our products and services in line with the needs of our customers and prospects, in France and internationally. To achieve these goals we must continue to grow our team. That’s why we are looking for talented people who want to get involved in this acceleration!
Responsible for the operational follow-up of the financial, administrative and HR management of Fitizzy, you will carry out the following missions:
- Placement of the accounting activity: edition of the customer invoices, follow-up of the supplier invoices, consolidation with the bank statements;
- Preparation of elements for the annual balance sheet of the company: capitalized production, declaration of innovation activity for research tax credits, optimization proposal
- Preparation of salary elements and operational implementation of the company’s HR policy
- Follow-up of the administrative and financial files of the company in connection with the state agencies
- Follow-up of the legal files of the company
- Monitoring of internal KPIs related to administrative and financial management for the strategic management of the company (cash flow, financial projections) and monthly presentation to the Management)
- Consolidation and development of management processes within the company
- Management of online platforms and accounts for administrative and financial management (payfit, Alan, sellsy, Pole Health, etc., Urssaf, etc.)
- You must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of finance.
- Fluency in English is required
- City: Marseille
- Type: CDI
- Required level: Intermediate
- Start date: February 2019
- Compensation according to profile
If you are interested, send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org