Back-End Developer (Intermediate) CDI
Data-centric & Client-centric, Fitizzy is a young and innovative company whose objectives are to improve the online and in-store shopping experience in the fashion sector, and to help companies in this market to better know their customers.
Our ambition is to remain a key player in the clothing market by developing our products and services in line with the needs of our customers and prospects, in France and internationally. To achieve these goals we must continue to grow our team. That’s why we are looking for talented people who want to get involved in this acceleration!
In close collaboration with the technical team, you will carry out the following missions:
- Industrialize the SaaS development process
- Master AWS environments
- Help your employees in their technical issues
- Develop future features and versions of SaaS services
- Work closely with the technical director and the technical team
- Like to eat the DATA!
- At least 4 years’ experience
- Mastery of AWS and serverless technologies: Lambda, DynamoDB, S3, Kinesis, Api Gateway, Cognito …
- Development in Node.js / Python
- Advanced experience in API development and data processing.
- Likes designing architectures / applications to meet the needs of the business
- Very rigorous, enjoying the code well done, documented, reusable and easily maintainable
- Curious, strong and loving to share his knowledge
- Knowledge of ML (AWS EMR / IA / ML) will be highly appreciated
- City: Marseille
- Type: CDI
- Required level: Intermediate
- Start date: February 2019
- Compensation according to profile
If you are interested, send us your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org